You hear us say, “101.5 KAMB,” but you may also find us on four other frequencies throughout the Central Valley and Central Coast.
KAMB is excited about our ever-growing footprint that has the potential to reach more than two and one-half million listeners with our five signals. Getting the word out to this many people is a daunting task, almost like trying to eat an elephant. But there’s an old proverb that says if you want to eat an elephant, you do so one bite at a time.
That’s where YOU come in!
KAMB has a small marketing budget we use to get the word out about KAMB, but the best way to get the word out is through you! Here are some helpful ways to do so:
- Recommend KAMB to a friend who’s going through a hard time, or just wants something new
- Leave KAMB on when you take your car into the shop or test drive another car
- Ask your church leadership to have KAMB printed material alongside other church resources
- If you have to rideshare to your destination, ask the driver if you could listen to KAMB
- Tune KAMB on the radios for sale in the electronics department of the store
- Write “I listen to 101.5, KAMB” as a P.S. on your restaurant or other bill or on any other note you send.
- Email an “Invitation To Listen” postcard to someone by clicking here.