DONOR DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Celebration Radio KAMB 101.5 has an immediate opening and is currently accepting applications for a full-time Donor Development Director.
Our non-commercial, listener and community-supported ministry is looking for our next Donor Development Director – an extrovert person who loves to cultivate relationships and inspire others to value what we do for Christ through radio and online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the person should be able to thoroughly understand and clearly articulate a Biblical view of stewardship of the resources entrusted to Celebration Radio, and provide thoughtful leadership in helping to fund its mission and vision. This person will oversee the coordination of all fundraising activities and development of donor relationships, represent Celebration Radio to all levels of donors and potential donors, actively generate financial support for the operational and capital needs of the ministry, and work closely with the General Manager and other key staff and board members in achieving our strategic development goals.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and maintain active involvement in a local church.
- Be willing to travel throughout the KAMB Coverage Area.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Be self-starters, good time managers, spiritually mature, and have strong computer skills.
- Have good relational skills and a willingness to be coached by our Consultant and GM.
- Develop a passion for KAMB’s ministry and want to make a difference for Christ in our community.
Compensation & Hours:
Salaried, full-time with benefits and the option to work from home a portion of each week in Central California. Pay commensurate with experience. This is not a commission position.