Job Opening Notice
Morning Show Announcer
Celebration Radio is currently accepting applications for a full-time weekday Host of the KAMB Morning Show
Requirements: Must have at least 4 years experience in radio announcing and 1 year of experience in Morning Drive.
The Responsibilities and Duties of this position involve:
• Handling all operational details of hosting and producing the weekday Morning Show
• Develops strong show prep resources and materials
• Makes frequent public appearances representing KAMB at community events
• Helps fulfill KAMB’s Mission and Vision through implementing strategic goals
• Additional responsibilities, as determined by the General Manager, in line with the applicant’s gifts, talents and experience
Preference will be given to qualified candidates with:
• Hosting experience doing remote broadcasts
• Spiritual maturity and active church involvement
• Excellent computer skills: including writing and social media experience
• Experience with creative radio promotions, marketing and strong production skills
• Ability to relate well and connect with our community of listeners
Compensation: Salaried position with full benefits, pay commensurate with experience.
The Job Description is available below.
Click here to obtain a Job Application Form.
Send your resume’ and mp3 aircheck to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to Roger Wibbels, in care of Celebration Radio, 90 East 16th Street, Merced, CA 95340.
Celebration Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Description: Morning Show Announcer
Serve as Primary Program Host/Announcer for Weekday Morning Drive Show, 6am to 10am. Serve as an active team member committed to helping to carry out KAMB’s Mission and assist in implementing the ministry’s Vision.
Maintains a personal and public lifestyle consistent with the God-honoring, Christ-centered image of KAMB/Celebration Radio in the community. Abides by all policies of this Ministry. Maintains a positive attitude and a pleasant appearance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for all operational and production details for live hosting Monday through Friday Morning Drive Show, including:
• Serve as lead Announcer
• Develop and maintain strong show preparation
• Participates in talent coaching and air-checks as assigned by supervisor
• Regular public appearances representing KAMB, including: remote broadcasts, concerts, conferences, church services and various community events as assigned by Supervisor.
• Performs additional duties as needed as assigned by Supervisor
Hours: Full-time salaried position with a minimum of 40 hours per week, primarily (but not limited to) weekdays.